SUPER BOWL PROP WAGERS
· Anytime TD CIN Tee Higgins +160 (Fan Duel)
· Anytime TD CIN Joe Burrow +550 (MGM)
The idea here is that the primary target may become Higgins because LAR have a shut down corner n Ramsey who will be on Chase most of the time. This makes Higgins a value in the plus numbers.
Also, Burrow will be scrambling often. Remember back to the TEN game where he was sacked 9 times. It is not too much to ask for him to be in a spot close to the endzone for a scramble TD.
· Team will score a TD on their opening drive YES +114 (Fan Duel)
These teams will have had 2 weeks to prepare for this game. Coaches like to script the first series, so these will be spots where the preparation provides value on the first drives of the game.
· The LA Rams OVER 3.5 TDs YES +950 (Draft Kings)
My final score is 30-21. It will not surprise me to see offense from the Rams. They have matchup advantages in most player spots. The likely number is 3 TDs, but I am willing to give it a shot for the 4th one at the price.
· The LA Rams winning margin between 7-12 points +380 (Superbook)
As stated above, I have Rams winning by 9. I feel that Bengals will get a cheap score to keep it closer than 2 touchdowns, however, Rams will dominate the game.
· Will there be OT? YES +950 (Draft Kings)
This is based on the playoffs. 2 games came down to the last play on Wild Card Weekend, 4 games came down the last play in the Divisional Round with one going to OT. Was an OT game on Championship Sunday (CIN/KC) and the NFC game was with in 3 points!
· How many players will attempt a pass? OVER 2.5 +155
This game brings out special plays due to its importance and perpetration time. I would expect a WR to throw a pass in this one.